Welcome to the Universal Uniform Loyalty Card!
We appreciate your custom and loyalty to Universal Uniform and would like to reward you for returning to us! We now have a loyalty card scheme which anyone can apply for. With the scheme you will earn 1 point for every £1 you spend at Universal Uniform. Once you reach 200 points you will receive £10 off your next purchase!
Terms & Conditions
1. Points are only awarded for the purchase of school uniform (including school shoes).
2. Members must present their Loyalty Card at the checkout in order to collect points for a transaction. Members who forget to do this may have their points added manually up to 14 days after the transaction upon production of a valid receipt, providing the receipt belongs to the claiming member and is based on their personal spend. Points may only be claimed for up to one receipt per day.
3. For those members who place orders online or over the phone, points for these orders can be added upon order collection in store. In order to do this, we will need your loyalty card at time of collection.
4. Members will earn 1 point for every £1 spent, up to a maximum of 200 points.
5. The current qualifying threshold is 200 points. 200 points entitles you to £10 off your next purchase.
6. Until you reach the qualifying threshold of 200 points, the points have no value and cannot be exchanged or transferred. The current conversion value of points is one point equals one penny.
7. Points have no expiry date, and therefore can build over many months or years whilst the scheme is running.
8. When you reach the qualifying points total, the monetary value has to be taken off one transaction. It cannot be split across multiple transactions, and if the transaction value is less than the reward, no change will be provided and your points balance will return to zero.
9. Universal Uniform is entitled to remove points at any time if products are returned for any reason and a full or partial refund of the purchase price is given. This also applies to the exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with an equivalent points value.
10. Points awarded at the time of the transaction may be removed or cancelled if Universal Uniform determines that the points were collected in breach of these terms and conditions or were awarded in error. For the avoidance of doubt, any advice or actions of our staff that is contrary to these terms and conditions will not have the effect of changing these terms and conditions.
11. Universal Uniform is under no obligation to award Loyalty points for any reason outside of qualifying transactions.
12. The Loyalty account, Loyalty Card, and points, in whatever form, are issued by and remain the property of Universal Uniform which may, at any time, terminate the scheme or alter or amend the conditions of operation of the scheme.
13. All members of the scheme must be resident in the UK and aged 18 years or over.
14. Members are only entitled to one Loyalty account each. Universal Uniform reserves the right to refuse or close additional accounts at any time.
15. Members must provide their name, email address and contact telephone number to obtain a loyalty card account. There will be an option when signing up as to whether you would like to opt-in to marketing emails from Universal Uniform. If you tick the box to agree, you will receive our marketing newsletters, but you can unsubscribe at any time. If you do not tick this box we will only contact you if it is important information relating to your account.
16. The Loyalty Card and points, are not transferable, cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card.
17. Universal Uniform cannot be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure the safe-keeping of the Loyalty card.
18. Universal Uniform may decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Loyalty accounts, cards, and points, in whatever form, and / or remove a member from the scheme at any time where there is reasonable belief of:
a. any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme;
b. any breach or attempted breach of these terms and conditions and / or those relating to the optional elements of the scheme;
c. any behaviour relating to Loyalty card or Universal Uniform that involves theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information.
19. The scheme is only for personal and consumer use, for purchases of school uniform only.
20. Loyalty accounts, cards and points cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
21. Members can choose to leave the scheme at any time. By leaving the scheme members forfeit the right to any points or vouchers already accrued or issued.
22. The promoter of the Loyalty Card is Universal Uniform, Unit V1 Kingsville Road, Kingsditch Trade Park, Cheltenham, GL51 9LX. Please feel free to pop in, call us on 01242 580062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries regarding our Loyalty card scheme.